Today, we mainly share the common sheet metal processing materials. As for how to choose, it is generally considered from the practical use and cost:
- Cold-rolled sheet: referred to as S PC C, used for surface treatment is electroplated with multi-colored zinc or painted parts.
- galvanized sheet: referred to as SECC, used for surface treatment is the use of painted parts. In the absence of special requirements, generally choose S PC C, can reduce costs.
- copper plate: generally used for nickel plating or chrome plating, sometimes not processed. According to customer requirements;
- aluminum plate: generally used for surface treatment is chromate or oxidized parts.
- stainless steel plate: mirror stainless steel and matte stainless steel, it does not need to do any treatment;
- Stainless steel: It is mainly used without any surface treatment and has high cost.
- aluminum profiles: generally used for surface treatment is the use of chromate or oxidation parts. Mainly used for support or connection, a large number of used in a variety of boxes.